Bryce Reeves has a real plan to grow our economy and get Virginia back to work.
1. Cut the taxes that hurt small businesses so Virginia can attract new and innovative companies that create jobs for this and the next generation of workers.
2. Reduce burdensome regulations that hurt businesses across the Commonwealth and send our jobs to places like North Carolina and even Maryland.
3. Partner businesses and the education community to ensure workers have the skills they need for 21st century jobs.
4. Stand up to unions by barring employers from withholding dues from their paycheck and requiring employees to join a labor union against their will.
5. Ensure Virginia workers continue to play a key role in America's defense to grow our industrial base, support our military and strengthen our ports.
6. Leverage our natural resources to create good paying jobs - from the coal mines in the southwest to the oil off our shores.
Sign here if you're with me!